the tree is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re a small team (despite having won Best Large Agency at the UK Social Media Awards last year) but we think big. We really care about what we do – as well as about each other – and we’re looking for someone to join us.
We are now looking for a Digital Account Executive to come and join our team, bringing with them a passion for content marketing, social media and digital advertising. As part of the client services team, we are looking for someone who is motivated by project and customer success.
You'll have excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and plenty of knowledge about the digital space. You'll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
What we're asking of you
- Report to an Account Manager and join the client services team in their ultimate goal to make clients happy
- Help to establish and maintain strong client relationships through daily emails, weekly calls and face-to-face meetings
- Work on a range of digital marketing campaigns for a variety of small, medium and large clients
- Become a leading thinker for all things digital, including strategy, content, social media and digital advertising
- Work with our studio to develop and deliver market-leading creative content, including video, infographics and social assets
- Monitor and report on the performance of campaigns as directed by your supervising Account Manager
- Have a keen eye for planning, ensuring that your time is correctly distributed across key clients and tasks
- Have an interest in current affairs and be able to identify opportunities for our clients based on current affairs and industry-specific news
- Have a thirst for research and insight, using in-depth due diligence to position yourself as a ‘go-to’ person for our clients
- Be willing to champion new processes and systems to help improve the efficiency of the business
- A helpful attitude, keen to provide support to the team were needed
- Become the heart, soul and face of our agency
What you are already doing
- You’ll be a snappy, comfortable communicator in person
- Have meticulous written skills, be able to adapt to various clients’ tones, and be a willing and accurate proof-reader
- We’re looking someone with working knowledge of how to create an impact across key digital channels, including websites, social media and digital advertising
- In previous roles, you will have managed your own time effectively, ensuring important and urgent actions are done in a timely fashion
- Whether you have worked in an agency or not, you’ll be motivated by agency culture and what it means to be a part of a growth agency
- As a self-starter, you will be comfortable with taking ideas or topics, researching
- them, and presenting your conclusions to your manager
- With a meticulous eye for detail, you’ll have a firm grip on administrative tasks and generally working to quality assurance standards
- It’s preferable if you have used analytical tools to display project results to clients and managers
- Teamwork should be something that you relish and enjoy
- Previous industry experience or interest in education, property, recruitment and finance is preferential
A little more about what we'll give you
- Breakfast club every Friday
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- Perkbox membership with discounts across a wide range of brands
- 4 x annual group training sessions
- 1 x 3rd party paid training course
- Monthly staff social events
- +1 day annual leave for each year at the business
If this sounds like an environment you would flourish in, then don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Please email your CV, portfolio and your favourite GIF to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.