We are a fresh full-service content marketing agency with bags of personality and ambition. Our brand new full-time Social Media Executive will help to oversee our clients’ social media output, helping to drive awareness, engagement and active interest.
Reporting directly to the Social Media Manager, you will demonstrate a good level of competency with a range of social media channels, and familiarity with planning, creating, scheduling and analysing content.
You will become the voice for our clients by understanding the importance of tone, and how to use customer profiling to communicate with the right people. That will enable you to lovingly craft posts, tweets and various online announcements.
The right person will have plans to develop their future, using their very own inventive, strategic and interesting personality.
What we’re asking of you
- 1 – 2 years’ commercial social media experience
- Excellent written English
- Experienced with scheduling social content
- Confident working with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of running paid social campaigns
- Brimming full of creative ideas, thinking freely when required
- Happy to take feedback and use it to improve
- Analytical in your approach to managing social media
- Experience working with B2B and corporate clients is preferred
- Some working knowledge of influencer outreach would be splendid, too
More about us
- the tree has grown from bedroom beginnings into one of London’s freshest full-service content marketing agencies.
- We’re a heady mix of young marketeers and experienced business people, with many years’ experience in marketing, advertising and content services.
- We offer one holistic view of the entire marketing mix. Our clients see us as their full-service, in-house marketing team – just without the overheads of management costs and wage bills.
- Our people are experienced in both B2C and B2B content marketing.
- Everything we do is bound by unique creativity and technology driven strategies that yield the strongest results.
- Content is at the core of what we do. Whether that’s owned, acquired, earned or commercialised – bright content is breathes life into marketing.
- Our culture is all about being interesting and interested.
Interested in the role? Send us your CV and favourite GIF to firstname.lastname@example.org.