the tree is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re a small team (despite having won Best Large Agency at the UK Social Media Awards last year) but we think big. We really care about what we do – as well as about each other – and we’re looking for someone to join us.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional Junior Copywriter. You will have a way with words, be excellent at working to deadlines, and adapt easily to different tones of voice. Content is at the heart of what we do, so you will need to blend creativity with a sharp eye for detail while writing copy for our diverse portfolio of clients.
- Writing engaging, grammatically perfect long and short form copy
- Understanding, developing and sometimes creating a suitable tone of voice for each client
- Working with the Senior Digital Copywriter to meet weekly and monthly deadlines
- Using an up to date knowledge of SEO and keyword research to inform your writing
- Brainstorming and working with the rest of the team to come up with original and innovative ideas for various forms of content, from social media campaigns to video content
- Writing content and social media calendars and implementing content strategies within this
- Maintaining a high quality of work throughout, making sure the tree’s written output is flawless, both grammatically and in execution, before it ever reaches a client
- Subbing social calendars and blog content and any other written assets
- Consistently improving the team's output through copy
- Researching a multitude of different topics – our clients hail from an incredibly diverse range of industries, so a thirst for knowledge and passion for accuracy is essential
- Drive forward our culture by using and implementing our values
- Be an advocate for the tree brand, ensuring that our tone of voice, assets and presentations are all refined and inline with our identity
- Fuel our own marketing with ideas and ensure members of your team are actively engaged with what we’re putting out there
- Recommend company social events, industry events and training sessions that you think would help us grow as a company
- Ensure that you are abiding by and enforcing the operational requirements of the business. This includes:
- Proper use of the server and internal communications tools
- Structuring client and project files
- Using and monitoring timesheets
- Proper use of equipment
- HR systems and processes
A little more about what we'll give you
Staff happiness is as important as client happiness, which is why we’re always coming up with inventive new ways to boost staff morale and lift the overall company culture. Here’s a little of what you can expect:
- Breakfast club every Friday
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- +1 day annual leave for each year at the business
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- Perkbox membership with discounts across a wide range of brands
- We borrow dogs!
- 4 x annual group training sessions
- 1 x third party paid training course
- Monthly staff social events
If this sounds like an environment you would flourish in, then don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Please email your CV, portfolio and your favourite GIF to email@example.com to apply.