the tree is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re a small team (despite having won Best Large Agency at the UK Social Media Awards last year) but we think big. We really care about what we do – as well as about each other – and we’re looking for someone to join us.
We are now looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to come and join our team, bringing with them solid experience in delivering website builds and online experiences.
You'll be working closely with our clients as well as coordinating with our creative and technical teams as the primary point of contact to successfully deliver projects in line with the agreed scope, timelines and budgets.
You'll have excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and plenty knowledge about the digital space. You'll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Scope and plan projects: the creation of scope of work documents, functional specs, project plans, communication plans etc.
- End to end project management from discovery, planning, production through to deployment and maintenance.
- Types of project to include:
- Interactive campaign page and emails
- Manage all project-related duties such as scheduling milestones, managing scope creep, and reporting to stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered on time and budget.
- Update and maintain documentation, making sure the project scope is always accurate and change requests are flagged and approved.
- Take responsibility for liaising with clients to help develop the scope of the project, monitoring and escalating project risks and maintaining customer focus.
- Continually contribute ideas to improve the project from all aspects, particularly from an end-user perspective.
- Contribute to project management standards and look for opportunities to continually improve.
- The ambition is to develop and grow the digital projects team, so we’re looking for people with ambitions to be part of the journey.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Digital experience, with basic-intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS skills and advanced knowledge of web product standards.
- Excellent management skills, in order to communicate regularly with the team on progress, compliance with costs and deadlines and possible problems encountered.
- Knowledge and experience of agile methodologies.
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently.
- Experience at interacting with clients, managing client expectations and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable of project management techniques including requirements definition, sitemaps, schematics and wireframes, web analytics.
- Expertise in digital design and user experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitions for growth and leadership.
A little more about what we’ll give you
- Breakfast club every Friday
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- Perkbox membership with discounts across a wide range of brands
- 4 x annual group training sessions
- 1 x 3rd party paid training course
- Monthly staff social events
- +1-day annual leave for each year at the business
If this sounds like an environment you would flourish in, then don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Please email your CV, portfolio and your favourite GIF to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.