the tree is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re a small team (despite having won Best Large Agency at the UK Social Media Awards last year) but we think big. We really care about what we do – as well as about each other – and we’re looking for someone to join us.
We are now looking for a Digital Advertising Executive to come and join our team, bringing with them solid experience in delivering PPC and Paid Social campaigns.
You'll be working closely with our clients, client managers as well as coordinating with our creative and technical teams as the primary point of contact to successfully deliver projects in line with the agreed scope, timelines and budgets.
You'll have excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and be knowledgeable about the marketing and paid advertising space. You'll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work closely with the manager and key stakeholders to plan, deliver and report on paid advertising activity across multiple markets and channels, delivering against KPI targets and budget requirements
- Identify new opportunities to drive growth and expansion
- Develop effective test and learn plans for paid advertising campaigns
- Ensure channel and campaign setups provide adequate tracking visibility in order to closely monitor performance and undertake thorough analysis to evaluate the results
- Share key learnings and use insights to further fuel growth and strategy evolution
- Support exploration and testing of other digital marketing channels, including emerging platforms
- Have a good knowledge of digital marketing and all its channels, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience managing multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Comfortable analysing and working with data – strong Google Analytics knowledge would be ideal
- Be able to deliver paid media reports on time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex/technical ideas
- Ability to efficiently prioritise and manage tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of quality assurance
- Experience in forecasting performance and working to meet KPI
A little more about what we’ll give you
- Breakfast club every Friday
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- Perkbox membership with discounts across a wide range of brands
- 4 x annual group training sessions
- 1 x 3rd party paid training course
- Monthly staff social events
- +1-day annual leave for each year at the business
If this sounds like an environment you would flourish in, then don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Please email your CV, portfolio and your favourite GIF to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.