the tree is a multi-award-winning social first digital marketing agency that helps progressive brands reach real world outcomes.
We're known above all for our strong family culture. Our team is made up of a vibrant array of creative, sociable and forward-thinking people, with more than a few mad hatters thrown in there – one thing's for sure, you'll never be bored!
Happiness is important to us and along with monthly events and outings we offer flexible working to enhance your work-life balance. We're here for your future growth too - we want to help you accelerate your personal and professional progression throughout your time at the tree.
We’re on the lookout for a fantastic Digital Copywriter who has experience working in the corporate sector, for instance within financial services, utilities, education or professional services.
This role will be fundamental in the support of several key accounts across the corporate side of the business, working across a variety of exciting B2B clients. With growth at the heart of our business, we're looking for someone who's excited to develop and push their role within the company.
- Self-managing copy projects and assisting to manage projects across teams, in particular with the design team when creating content for a variety of platforms
- Writing engaging, grammatically perfect long and short form copy
- Understanding, developing and sometimes creating a suitable tone of voice for each client
- Working with the Content Manager to meet weekly and monthly deadlines
- Using an up-to-date knowledge of SEO and keyword research to inform your writing
- Brainstorming and working with the rest of the team to come up with original and innovative ideas for various forms of content, from social media campaigns to video content
- Writing content and social media calendars and implementing content strategies within this
- Maintaining a high quality of work throughout, making sure the tree’s written output is flawless, both grammatically and in execution, before it ever reaches a
- Subbing social calendars and blog content and any other written assets
- Consistently improving the team's output through copy
- Researching a multitude of different topics – our clients hail from an incredibly diverse range of industries, so a thirst for knowledge and passion for accuracy is essential
- Drive forward our culture by using and implementing our values
- Be an advocate for the tree brand, ensuring that our tone of voice, assets and presentations are all refined and inline with our identity
- Fuel our own marketing with ideas and ensure members of your team are actively engaged with what we’re putting out there
- Recommend company social events, industry events and training sessions that you think would help us grow as a company
- Ensure that you are abiding by and enforcing the operational requirements of the business. This includes:
- Proper use of the server and internal communications tools
- Structuring client and project files
- Using and monitoring timesheets
- Proper use of equipment
- HR systems and processes
A little more about what we'll give you
Staff happiness is as important as client happiness, which is why we’re always coming up with inventive new ways to boost staff morale and lift the overall company culture. Here’s a little of what you can expect:
What we offer:
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- +1 day annual leave for each year at the business
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility on working from home
- Perkbox membership with discounts across a wide range of brands
- Kudos reward scheme
- Monthly staff social events
- Yearly Christmas or summer party
- Monthly masterclass sessions with external speakers
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- We borrow dogs!
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com, alongside an outline of why you’d be perfect for the role and your favourite GIF and meme.